KHOO BOON CHYE
Boon Chye has over 35 years of experience in legal practice mainly in conveyancing and corporate law. He is currently a senior partner of the firm and the Head of the Conveyancing Department and also a registered trade mark agent.
He has extensive experience in all types of real estate and property, from the inception to the completion of development of both townships as well as industrial estate development. He is also very well-known within the real estate sector and has strong links with many major developers as well as multinational corporations operating in the free trade zones. His vast knowledge and experience have made him one of the more revered legal practitioners sought after by developers, listed companies and multinationals.
NOTABLE MATTERS HANDLED
• Establishing industrial estates and townships
• Acquisition of several premium shopping malls and hotels
• Acquisition of listed companies
• Numerous initial public offerings (IPO) in Malaysia and overseas including secondary or dual listings
- Bachelor of Economics Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws Australian National University
- Advocate & Solicitor High Court of Malaya (1988)
- Barrister of the High Court of Australia
- Attorney, Solicitor and Proctor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Provisional Associate of the Australian Society of Accountants