KOO BENG LING
Beng Ling has extensive experience in corporate and commercial matters including initial public offerings (IPOs), joint ventures, mergers and takeovers, structured equity participations, privatizations, establishment of trusts and non-profit organizations and associations, guilds and co-operative societies.
He is also experienced in other general commercial contracts and negotiations such as business advisory and operational matters in relation to manufacturing operation contracts, equipment supplies and OEM contracts, technical assistance agreements and other licensing agreements. His experience in a wide range of major corporate and commercial financing adds value to his corporate and commercial practice.
In addition, he also advises on real estate matters such as commercial property acquisition for development purposes, real estate management, tenancy and leases and other retail documentation for commercial real estate development as well as intellectual property matters relating to trademark and copyright.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)(Merit)
- Bachelor of Laws University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Advocate & Solicitor High Court of Malaya (1995)
- Associate Qualification in Islamic Finance, IBFIM
- Member of Disciplinary Committee appointed by the Disciplinary Board under the Legal Profession Act, 1976
- Notary Public
- Trade Mark Agent