SATNAMJEET KAUR A/P BALBEER SINGH
Satnam has extensive experience in corporate and real estate conveyancing transactions including conveyancing, end financing, and complex land matters such as acquisition of land and strata management.
Her current area of practice is in both residential and commercial property developments and retail and corporate banking for both conventional and Islamic transactions as well as acting for property developers in their respective real estate developments.
She is highly experienced in handling cases involving sub sales, leases, tenancies and joint ventures and frequently advises clients on stamp duty, land instruments and land office processes. She has represented domestic and international investors, private and public real estate companies, government linked companies, real estate, developers and financial institutions in a full range of real estate and real estate related transactions from initial acquisition, and through to the final divestment.
NOTABLE MATTERS HANDLED
• Advising a leading Developer in connection with a facility granted by a foreign bank to finance development of a housing scheme in Malaysia.
• Handled multi-million corporate loans involving advice, drafting agreements and preparing security documentations particularly inIslamic banking.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of London
- Masters in Business Administration University Science Malaysia
- Advocate & Solicitor High Court of Malaya (2001)
- Certificate in Legal Practice, Malaysian, Legal Profession Qualifying Board.